Appointment of U.S. Donor Relations and Advancement Manager
Grand Rapids, MichiganApply Now
Role Managed by:
t: +44 (0)20 7340 6246
Primary Practice Group: Global Non-Profit Practice
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with Experience (Inquire Within)
Closing Date: 02/11/2018
Formal Interview Date: w/c December 11th
World Renew | Appointment of Donor Relations and Advancement Manager- USA (3567)
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
ABOUT WORLD RENEW
World Renew has been fighting poverty and hunger for nearly 60 years. Successfully working at one thing for that long means we’re connected, experienced, willing to learn and to do what we say we will do.
World Renew is committed to reducing global suffering and creating a world of hope, resilience, and sustainable well-being for everyone who shares it. A world that reflects Jesus’ message of compassion and unconditional love no matter who they are and where they come from.
World Renew is compelled by God’s deep passion for justice and mercy, joining communities around the world to rebuild hope, reconcile lives, and restore creation. If you have a desire to live justice, love mercy, and serve Christ in your everyday life, then a position with World Renew may be the career direction you are searching for.
The Donor Relations and Advancement Manager-USA will cultivate and maintain relationships with donors to secure necessary funds; provide analysis and financial reporting of major and mid-level donor development; provide leadership and supervision to the team in the USA and manage donor administrative systems in the respective country.
• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field such as business, marketing, or nonprofit management
• At least five years of work experience in fundraising is required, with demonstrated ability in the area of major donor development, preferably with at least three years of experience in team management/leadership
• Experience or exposure to international community development is strongly desirable and is a definite asset
HOW TO APPLY
Global firm Perrett Laver will conduct an executive search process in parallel with a public advertisement of the role. Following a thorough review of all applications by World Renew’s search committee, the candidates then will be invited to interview with Perrett Laver.
A successful appointment will be made subject to compensation alignment and satisfactory references.
The successful candidate will be expected to take up the post in Grand Rapids as soon as is reasonably possible.
To apply and for more details, visit www.perrettlaver.com/candidates quoting reference number 3567. The closing date for applications is 12 PM CDT on November 2, 2018. Applicants are asked to provide suitable daytime/evening telephone number, email address, and Skype contact details.
Only fully completed applications will be accepted. To be considered this should include a:
• Resume/CV listing your qualifications, education, and employment history
• Cover letter describing how you feel suitable and aligned for the role at this time. Please also include your personal motivation for working with a Christian faith-based organization and how you feel about joining in and potentially leading in some of the organization’s spiritual disciplines (prayer, chapel, devotions, etc.)
• Be prepared to share your desired salary range
For further information, or if you would like to speak to someone prior to applying with any questions, please feel free to contact Perrett Laver by sending an email to George.Hourmouzios@perrettlaver.com